Pullao Rice Recipe - Asian Food-rice pullao (or pilaf, pillaf, pillau) is a dish of spiced mutton dishes to accompany the matching pillow case. At the time of mengkukusnya, do not hesitate to give the spices into the rice, because that goal it seemed to emerge.
The ingredients can be found in supermarkets or traditional markets. Not too difficult to make it, simply use the instinct to cook you guys (beda Bede-Yes) and follow the procedure creation below. Recipe this fit pullao is consumed as a substitute for regular white rice or fried rice.
- 500 grams rice, wash clean
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 teaspoon black pepper, coarsely mashed
- 3 pieces cardamom
- 2 pieces of bay leaf
- 250 ml water
- 100 grams of raisins yellow
- 4 tablespoons toasted almond
- Salt to taste
How to make Rice Pullao
- Heat the butter, stir in rice, pepper, cardamom, bay leaf, salt. Mix well;
- Pour the water, Cook until the water is absorbed. Raise, enter the raisins and almonds, mix well;
- Steamed rice 30 minutes or until done. Lift up and serve.
If you want easier, steamed rice could also be in the magic jar. Rice can be shaped according to his desire, for example heart shape if you want served for your loved ones. The more practice, the more it meant also cooked it. Don't be afraid to fail, if they fail to cook it, let's try again!. Good luck!