Potato Fritters Recipe - Almost the entire population of Indonesia know this simple food. Making that easy, it tastes good to make potato fritters favored by people in Indonesia. If you want to present the potato fritters on family meals please refer to the following recipes.
- ½ kg of potatoes
- ½ cans of corned beef
- 2 sticks celery, finely sliced
- 3 tablespoons fried shallots
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1 egg white, beaten grain (for the outer layer of the fritters)
- Cooking oil to taste
- 4 cloves garlic
- ½ TSP pepper
- ¼ nutmeg fruit
- ½ tsp salt
How To Cook:
- Heat oil, fry the potatoes until browned yellow. Puree the potatoes while hot.
- Mix the potatoes, seasoning smooth, corned beef, celery, onion and fried eggs. Flattened spherical shape.
- Dip into beaten egg whites. FRY until cooked browned. Lift up and serve.