Pomegranate Ice Recipe - Asian Food - One of the drinks that we discuss this time was ice pomegranate. The ice it contains fruit bengkoang formed and given a red dye to appear like a pomegranate. Bengkoang has many benefits for our body. Especially for those women who want to have a bright and white skin. Pomegranate ice has a mix of flavors between sweet and savory, where the sweetness of the fruit bengkoang and granulated sugar, while the savory flavor of coconut milk. You can buy fruit bengkoang anywhere, whether in markets or in supermarkets. Here's how to make iced pomegranate.
Pomegranate Ice Recipe
- 200 grams of jicama, peeled, cut into small dice, boiled
- 500 ml water to boil
- 100 g granulated sugar
- The red dye to taste
- 100 grams flour sago
- 200 ml thick coconut milk
- 2 pieces of pandan leaves, conclude
- 1 tsp salt
- 500 grams shaved ice
How to make pomegranate ice
- Mix the boiled Yam bean with red dye. Coat thoroughly with sago flour, mix until well blended.
- Boiled into boiling water until cooked and floats. Lift and drain.
- Boil the coconut milk, granulated sugar, pandan leaves, and salt while boiling and cooked until diaduk-aduk. Lift.
- Presentation: Place and arrange the pomegranate into glasses or serving bowls. Pour the coconut milk and shaved ice.
- Serve immediately.
If you feel bored with drinks like the es campur, es teler, es-es, and more, you can try the ice on this one. This ice can be served at the time of fasting month or at the time the weather is scorching hot. Pomegranate ice recipe is suitable when eaten together with the family or beloved companions. Good luck!