Pineapple Teriyaki Chicken Recipe - Special chicken dish with the addition of fresh pineapple fruit, perfect to enjoy lunch or dinner. Serve this special dish in the middle of your family by following a few easy steps.
- 750 g chicken fillet
- Black pepper
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 small pineapple, about 2 cups, diced
- 2-3 tablespoons scallions, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon cornstarch
- 1 tablespoon oil
How to make:
- In a small saucepan, combine soy sauce, cornstarch and a little water. Bring to a boil. Remove from the heat and set aside until needed.
- In a skillet, heat oil and add chicken pieces. Season the chicken with salt, pepper and garlic. Cook the chicken until the meat is no longer pink, stirring as necessary.
- When chicken has cooked, pour teriyaki sauce over chicken. Stir thoroughly and cook for a while. Add pineapple mixture into the chicken and mix well. Sprinkle sliced green onions on top just before serving. Serve with warm rice.