Pho Beef Noodle Soup Recipe - Asian Food - If we often wonder why every restaurant Viet Nam always add the word Pho in his name, then we should get acquainted with typical cuisine of that country, girls. In Viet Nam, Pho noodle soup or similar it can be easily found on the roadside. Usually the contents is noodles and sliced meat and vegetables in gravy. It feels good at the same time fresh. I was so famous Pho, this food can certainly exist in every restaurant Viet Nam.
- 3-4 fruit (400 g) onions, whole, side 2
- 10 cm ginger, peeled, memarkan
- 3 kg of cow bone (bone and 2.4)
- 7.5 L ml water
- 500 g of beef brisket, cut into pieces
- 5 fruit pekak
- 6 grains cloves
- 7½ cm kayumanis
- 2 tsp salt
- 4 tbsp fish sauce
- 1 tsp granulated sugar
- 500 g banh pho, blansir until done, drain 1)
- 250 g of beef has inside, thinly sliced
- 1 tsp black pepper powder
- Basil leaves
- Coriander leaves
- Bean sprouts
- Sliced red chillies
How To Make:
- Broth: Roasted Onion and Ginger over the coals or over low heat until transparent and colored her skin burned for 15 minutes. Use the clamp to be easy to reverse. Foster, wash with running water while Peel his skin. Cut a piece of ginger-colored blackish, set aside.
- Enter the bones into a pot, add 2 liters of water to cover all parts of the bone. Boil with fire during the 5-10 minutes (to remove dirt, grease, and the smell of amisnya). Lift, exhaust air former stew, then rinse clean to the bone.
- Prepare the Pan, stir in the remaining water, bones, meat, onions, ginger, cloves, pekak, kayumanis, soy sauce, salt, fish sauce, and sugar. Cook over low heat while you waste the froth-scum that appears on the surface.
- Cook for 1.5 hours. Lift the meat if it is done, rinse the meat with cold water (so that the meat does not dry and changed color to dark), and diced 1 cm. Cook again for 1.5 hours, lift, strain broth.
- Serving: heat the broth over low heat, stir in stuffing raw meat that has been sliced thin, Cook for a few seconds, lift. Serving bowl on top of the layout that has been filled with banh po and pieces of boiled meat dice. Enter complementary, pour broth, serve hot together.