Pelalah Balinese Chicken Recipe - Chicken Pelalah is one of the specialties of Bali where this dish uses chicken base material which is then shredded the meat health-suwirkan and added with subtle seasoning blends.
Chicken recipes Pelalah it became one of the dishes that are quite popular among the public because it is a sense of belonging is quite different from the other Balinese cuisine recipes.
The materials used to make Pelalah Balinese Chicken:
- 2 pieces chicken breast
- 1 piece lemon, then you take the water
- 5 pieces of onion
- 6 cloves of garlic
- 3 cm Galingale
- 3 cm Galangal
- 3 grains Candlenut
- 3 cm Turmeric
- 2 stalks Lemongrass, thinly slice then you
- 1 sheet of bay leaf
- 4 pieces of cayenne pepper
- 1 spoon the Salt
- 25 grams brown sugar
Ingredients for the sauce:
- 5 shallots, finely sliced then fried and dried
- 5 cloves garlic, finely sliced then fried and dried
- 3 pieces of red chilli, finely sliced and then you fry
- 1 plum tomatoes
- 1 spoon the shrimp paste Fried
- After you set up all the ingredients and seasonings are needed, please refer to the how to make Pelalah Balinese Chicken
How to make Pelalah Balinese Chicken:
- First you brush beforehand their chickens with spice paste until blended.
- Then you burn above coals of charcoal until cooked and flavorful fragrant.
- Well then you chill and shred-shred the meat, set aside their chickens.
- After that you uleg/puree ingredients for chili sauce, and a little bit of the juice of the lime juice. Then you mix well.
- Well the last process IE you combine the traditional condiments of yesteryear with chicken shred, then you stir-stir until blended.