Oyster Mushroom Stir-fry Recipe - Asian Food - In addition to fried Oyster Mushrooms for food service or snacks can also be served as home-cooked menu combined with chives already sliced finely. The interesting thing about Oyster mushrooms this is the incredible texture and fishy smell that is not also in comparison with other fungi.
Believe it or not, this fungus is also capable of really anyone. No wonder he is often served along with grilled steak which was later mixed with rice or pasta. This time recipes Oyster Mushrooms will be created as a stir fry for vegetarians but if you are not, you are free to add chicken or beef.
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 5 ounces Oyster Mushrooms
- 4 cloves garlic, finely sliced
- 4 green onions cut in 1 cm
- Salt to taste
- Pepper to taste
How to make:
- Heat the olive oil in a skillet on medium temperature but not smoky.
- Add the mushrooms and garlic as well, FRY for 2 to 3 minutes. Stir using a spatula.
- After you have finished sautéing for 2 to 3 minutes, reduce the temperature slightly and sprinkle salt on top of the mushrooms and stir until evenly distributed. Cover and cook for about 5 to 7 minutes. Stir occasionally until their discharge and turn into softer.
- When Oyster Mushrooms already towards the ripe, add half of the onion pieces and salt and pepper. Stir until blended.
- Serve Oyster Mushrooms with remaining chives.
- Close the meeting when cooking Oyster Mushrooms will help the fungus to produce fluid that could help them to not overcook.
- While cooking, the maximum time that can be used is 7 to 10 minutes.
- If too much liquid, you can cook for 1 to 2 minutes further by not using the lid to reduce the amount of fluid that is.
- In addition you can add meat to which is not vegetarian, you can also use paprika for color adjustments to be more interesting.