Noodle Recipes Longevity, Chinese New Year - The noodles became a symbol of happiness and a long life for the people of China while celebrating Chinese new year. This is because the shape of the noodle itself. Not only that, the noodles are also so symbolic that happiness in the future will never break up.
- 300 gr yellow egg noodles
- 10 quail eggs (boiled and peeled)
- 100 gr ear mushrooms, thinly sliced
- 100 g of Chinese cabbage, cut into wedges
- 5 cloves garlic, minced
- 4 pieces of cayenne pepper, slice angle
- 1 cm of ginger, thinly sliced
- 4 tbsp oyster sauce
- 1 tbsp sweet soy sauce
- oil to taste
How to make:
- Boil noodles until done, drain and toss with 2 tbsp oil to prevent sticking.
- Saute the garlic, chilli and Ginger until fragrant. Stir in mushrooms and mustard greens, Saute until wilted.
- Enter the marinade of soy sauce, oyster sauce and a quail egg. Stir-fry for a minute. Stir in noodles, stir until the seasonings permeated and luscious.
- Longevity noodles Chinese calendar ready to serve warm with a sprinkling of fried shallots.