Noodle Recipes Gomak, Medan - There are many delicious noodle dishes and tasty, one of which is a noodle gomak. Have never heard the name of this noodles? Mie gomak derived from Medan which is cooked with coconut milk and seasoning. curious?
- 300 gr of rib noodle or spagheti
- 100 ml thick coconut milk
- 150 ml coconut milk liquid
- 2 tbsp grated coconut, roasted and mashed
- 1 stalk Lemongrass, memarkan
- add vegetables such as cabbage, string beans or mustard if liked
- 1 clove garlic
- 3 cloves garlic
- 5 fruit cayenne pepper (to taste)
- turmeric 1 cm
- 1 tsp pepper grains
- 1 tbsp Andaliman (the spices typical of Medan)
- sugar and salt to taste
How to make:
- Boil noodles until done and chewy. Lift and drain. Mix it with 1 tbsp of cooking oil so that it is not sticky and lumpy.
- Saute seasoning smooth until fragrant, enter the Lemongrass and saute until cooked.
- Pour the thick coconut milk and liquid, stir-stir until hot. Enter a delicate coconut, mix well again.
- Insert the vegetable and noodles. Cook until gravy thickens and matures.
- Mie gomak, typical of Medan Indonesia ready to serve warm.