Mushroom Cream Soup - Asian Food - Sometimes, for some people, a serving of a food or drink is something very important. This is because the first impression someone before eating food or drink depends on the look of the presentation from the menu itself.
In my opinion, the menu as cream soup and also the zupa soup are some examples of the presentation of the food can be maximized in terms of presentation. Indeed for some, the sense is the main thing, however it cannot be denied that the appearance of a menu also affects appetite.
Soup cream of mushroom could be just served without additional anything. However, with a sprinkling of parsley leaves, plus an already finely chopped, cream of mushroom soup is really looks so inviting.
Materials needed Mushroom Cream Soup:
- 450 g of champignon mushrooms, remove the stem is 7)
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 tbsp unsalted butter
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 1 tsp dried thyme 8)
- 1 bay leaf sheet 9)
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp black pepper powder
- 500 ml heavy cream
- 350 ml chicken stock
- 1 tsp cornstarch, dissolve with 1 tbsp water
- The leaves of parsley, finely chopped, for sprinkling
How To Make Mushroom Cream Soup:
- Using a food processor, puree the mushrooms and lemon juice.
- Melt the butter in a saucepan over medium heat. Saute onion until fragrant. Stir in the mushrooms, thyme, bay leaf, and cook until the water evaporates.
- Add salt, pepper, heavy cream, and chicken stock, bring to a boil. Reduce heat, continue cooking until mixture thickens.
- Stir in cornstarch solution, mix well. Cook over low heat for 10 minutes, stir well. Lift. Serve along with the parsley leaves.