Maranggi Satay Recipes Typical Of Purwakarta - Asian Food - Satay Maranggi who is not familiar with this type of Satay on this one, it tastes delicious savoury scrumptious tender mix cider, sweet, sour, salty, pungent with the savory meat natural from that used to make this much popular satay, sate is indeed a little different to most types of satay, if generally served with Satay peanut and soy sauce, but not with Satay maranggi, maranggi served with Satay marinade soy sauce plus chilli slices tomato and onion, just without the peanuts but still tasty and fresh.
Sate maranggi this is found beginning in the area of West Java, namely kabupaten/kota purwakarta, and indeed until recently if you happen to walk in purwakarta areas especially in cibungur many sold roadside stalls or restaurants that serves a special food menu maranggi sate.
The popularity of the sate maranggi until now make this Bacon is widely known throughout the archipelago, particularly in the area of West Java, even now many maranggi Satay sold little dikota-kota aside from purwakarta in West Java, but still remains a typical condiment served with Satay maranggi, regarding the basic ingredient of Satay maranggi, for the moment is indeed diverse and not just specialized for young goat meat alone but it can also use beef , poultry (duck, chicken, Turkey and other poultry) fish.
If you happen to really like this maranggi satay, you can merburu in the culinary area of West Java, especially the area of purwakarta, cibungunr or you can also make yourself with herbs and taste the typical Satay maranggi.
Recipes Of How To Make A Padded Maranggi Satay
Maranggi Satay Marinade ingredients the meat before it is burned
For the maranggi Satay marinade ingredients later mixed with the meat before it is burned, please prepare the following materials:
- 250 gr of meat (beef or mutton or poultry fit young Favorites) choose a nice piece of meat inside)
- Fatty meat to taste, add the 1/3 part only of the amount of meat.
- 1.1/2 teaspoon coriander, required
- 6 pieces of onion
- 5 pieces of garlic
- 1 thumb-sized ginger section
- 1/2 sections of laos
- 1/2 segment of turmeric finger
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar/Java already in gerus or mashed
- A tablespoon of cooking oil
Ingredients for Seasoning Pickles Satay maranggi
As for pickled bean seasoning substitutes is as follows:
- 2 plum tomatoes, diced small
- Basil leaves to taste (if do not like should not be used)
- Cayenne pepper to taste, cut into pieces or sliced small diagonal
- Red onion to taste.
- Soy sauce to taste
The process of making Satay Maranggi
- Small pieces of meat and fat that you have prepared well, cut into medium dice don't be too small and too big, dikira-kira only.
- Puree meat seasoning skewers maranggi before burned (cilantro, onion, garlic, turmeric, laos, salt, brown sugar) combine and ulek-ulek from starting materials hard to fine seasoning.
- Combine spice diulek smooth into the meat already in portong-cut until blended, add 1 tablespoon cooking oil. (So that the meat is tender you can use papaya for the meat tray)
- After the meat is mixed with seasoning stir, you can let stand briefly 20-30 minutes until the spices infuse, may also be stored in the refrigerator longer seasoning will permeate, and sate will be more tender.
- After kept Pierce skewers, skewer consists of one 3-4 cut meat including one piece of fat meat in it, (you can use the pedestal of papaya leaves I'll sate tender)
- While the meat is ditusuk-tusuk you can prepare the burning fire burning, prepare to quite hot, and burn off some of the meat until it is cooked or half-baked may also, beware of the sandbar, burn all sate until completion.
The process of making Pickled Condiment Sate Maranggi
- To make the pickled condiment sate maranggi the steps are as follows:
- Small tomato slice dice
- slice small cayenne pepper, basil leaves, red onion
- Combine the sliced tomatoes, cayenne pepper, Basil and red onion mixed with soy sauce stir until seasonings evenly.
- Serve Satay already burnt with pickled condiment maranggi, and Satay Skewers ready you enjoy, you can eat it with longtong or rice.