Mango Sushi Recipes Typical Of Japan - Sushi is the food of Japan which can be varied by using different materials such as one using mangoes.
Mango Sushi recipes perfect for those of you who aren't too fond of the taste of authentic sushi. Sweet flavor and aroma typical mangoes made it close with a tongue Japan. The following recipes mango sushi that you can make at home.
- 250 gr rice Japanese sticky rice or
- 3 sheets of nori
- 1 piece mango mengkal, sliced lengthwise
- 2 Japanese cucumbers, sliced lengthwise
- 2 pieces of crab stick
- Mayonnaise, to taste
- Chilli sauce, to taste
How to make:
- Prepare the bamboo sushi rolling, and then place the nori on top, flatten the rice on top, then arrange the Japanese cucumber, mango mengkal, crab stick, and mayonnaise.
- Sushi rolls until solid, cut into pieces.
- Serve over serving plate, serve together with chilli sauce.