Asian Food - Manakeesh Recipes Typical Of The Middle East - Recipes of how to make a tasty Middle Eastern Specialties Manakeesh – or Manakeesh is also commonly called manaqish is a Middle Eastern-style dishes on it looks almost similar to Italian pizza tetpi dish with characters and specifically. This grilled dishes prepared from basic ingredients of flour together with a mix of warm water with honey, sugar, yeast. Diuleni and stirred into a flattened round dough and shaped.
Manakeesh have cereal topping that is typical of the mix lemon juice with the olive oil and mix the ingredients, namely, zaatar spice like curry powder seasoning typical of the Middle East. To be able to make the Middle East a la pizza dishes, you can listen to and follow the steps of the making of a recipe how to make tasty typical manakeesh Middle East is like the following.
- 1 tbsp granulated sugar
- 1 cup warm water white
- Honey to taste
- 2 tsp dry yeast
- 3 cups all purpose flour
- Fine salt 1 tsp
- Zaatar 4 tbsp
- Olive oil 2 tbsp
- ½ TSP lemon juice
How to make Manakeesh
- Prepare one glass of warm water and then mix it with honey. Stir evenly to dissolve.
- Add the yeast into the warm water that is already mixed with honey. Stir evenly until 5 minutes up until frothy.
- Prepare the flour and salt and then pour in a bowl and stir until the container evenly.
- Add Mix flour and salt in a bowl with the yeast mixture of water and olive oil. Mix well and knead with a little extra water if proved too hard to become a manakeesh dough elastic and soft.
- After that, the manakeesh dough already made round shaped and stored in a bowl with a little extra oil brand. Cover it with a cloth and let stand for 90 minutes, according to inflate.
- Furthermore, such a display of the manakeesh pipihkan pizza. Prepare the topping by mixing the way manakeesh zaatar with olive oil and lemon juice. Stir evenly then pour over the manakeesh and pangang until cooked. Eject.
- After the baking is done, wait a few moments until steam heat on this manakeesh fade away and eat while warm.