Lo Seafood Noodles - Asian Food - Chinese food is synonymous with Spiced garlic cuisine and seafood. One of them is this one noodle menu, lo noodles. Lo is a Noodle dish made with thick noodles are refreshing. Let's make Your own noodle lo at home with the recipe as follows:
Ingredients Lo Seafood Noodles:
- 100 g boiled eggs, noodles, drain
- 20 g water spinach, hot water, drain dye
- 50 g bean sprouts, dip is hot water, drain
- 1 egg, boiled, peeled, cut into pieces
- 1 tbsp lemon juice limes
- 1 TBS fried onion
- Spicy cayenne pepper
Gravy Lo Seafood Noodles:
- 50 g chicken meat, cut into small
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 3 grains of red onion, finely chopped
- 2 tbsp cooking oil
- 2 cm ginger, memarkan
- 10 g dried, soak, puree
- 40 g peeled shrimp
- 400 ml water + 1 tbsp flour sago
- 2 tablespoons sweet soy sauce
- salt, pepper, granulated sugar to taste
How to make Lo Seafood Noodles:
Cultivate the gravy:
- Saute the onions, and Ginger until fragrant.
- Enter the ebi, chicken meat, and shrimp, stirring.
- Enter a solution of sago, stir, Cook until boiling.
- Enter the sweet soy sauce, salt, pepper, and sugar. Stir well, lift.
- Fill a bowl with noodles, bean sprouts, water spinach, and eggs. Flush the gravy, stir in the chicken and shrimp. B
- Sprinkle fried onions and lime water. Serve while hot with chilli cabal Cayenne.