Lawar Bali Recipes - Want to make a side dish containing vegetable chicken at once? Try to make a typical Balinese audience. It feels awful and fitting is best eaten with rice.
- 100 gram of shredded coconut (choose a half old)
- 150 grams of boiled chicken meat, shredded
- 100 salt string beans, cut into 2 cm and then poached
- 100 grams of mung bean, boiled
- 2 tbsp brown sugar, combed
- 2 tbsp oil for sautéing
- 1 cucumber, cut into small dice
- 3 tbsp onion fried
- 1 piece of lime
- 1 tsp salt
Subtle Seasoning Ingredients
- 3 pieces of red chili pepper, seeded
- 10 pieces cayenne pepper (or to taste)
- 6 grains of red onion
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- 2 grains candlenut
- 1 cm ginger
- 1 cm galangal
- 2 cm in size kencur
- 1/2 tsp coriander
- 1/2 block of shrimp paste
How To Make A
- Saute seasoning smooth until fragrant.
- Stir in salt, brown sugar, and 3 tablespoons water. Mix well.
- Stir in chicken, shredded coconut, peanuts and sprouts.
- Turn off the stove, stir in sliced cucumber. Mix well.
- Before serving, add the lime juice, water and a sprinkling of fried shallots.
Happy cooking, ladies!