Kung Pao Chicken Recipe - This weekend want to Cook? Try to make Kung Pao Chicken yuk. This Chinese specialities and delicious crunchy because there is an additional kacangnya. This is the recipe.
- 200 grams chicken fillets or boneless
- 3 leeks, cut into wedges 1 cm
- 50 gr of fried peanuts
- 30 grams of cashews, cut into pieces
- oil to taste
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tbsp vinegar eat
- 2 tbsp light soy sauce
- 2 tbsp sesame oil
- 2 tbsp cornflour (dissolve with 2 tbsp water)
- 1 tbsp chilli sauce
- 1 tbsp chili powder
- sugar and salt to taste
How to Cook:
- For seasoning the chicken, combine 1 tbsp vinegar packed, 1 tbsp soy sauce, 1 tbsp of vegetable oil, and 1 tbsp of cornstarch solution. Soak in the marinade until approximately 30 minutes in the refrigerator.
- For sauce, combine 1 tablespoon vinegar, 1 tablespoon soy sauce, 1 tbsp cooking oil, 1 tbsp of cornstarch that's been dissolved with water, chili sauce, chili powder, and sugar.
- Heat oil, saute the garlic and scallions until fragrant. Stir in the sauce and stir-fry until it thickens.
- With another frying pan, drain chicken from marinade marinate and saute until chicken is cooked, dry and the seasoning infuse.
- Combine the chicken with the seasoning sauce that is ripe. Saute briefly, enter the peanuts and cashews and FRY until chicken terlumuri sauce, turn off the heat.
- Kung pao chicken is ready to serve with warm rice. Ready to try it yourself at home?