Korea Kimbap Recipe - Kimbap is one delicious Korean cuisine and delicious once when eaten. The recipe uses basic ingredients kimbap rice that is then blended with some vegetables and also egg which was later rolled along with nori/seaweed.
The food is almost similar shape with Japanese sushi cuisine that sets it apart, however, is only on the materials used.
The main ingredients needed:
- 4 cups Rice
- 5 glasses of water
- 4 sheets Nori (Seaweed)
- 5 eggs
- 100 grams ground beef
- 150 g Sour pickled radish
- 100 grams of Spinach
- Cooking oil to taste
- Ingredients for the rice:
- 1 sheet Nori (Seaweed) measuring 5 × 5 cm
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
Seasoning for rice:
- ½ tablespoon sesame oil
- 10 grams Salt
- 10 grams of sesame seeds
Seasoning for the flesh:
- 1 teaspoon of white Bawan already finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon dark soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon granulated sugar
- ½ teaspoon Pepper
How to make kimbap is Korean style cuisine recipes are tasty:
- First you wash it first berasnya as much as 4-5 times, you then cook the rice with 5 cups of water.
- Next the rice is ripe you combine with salt, sesame seeds and sesame oil.
- Then you fry eggs and once cooked you cut elongated eggs.
- Then you cut the sayur-sayurannya.
- You saute the ground beef and also season with soy sauce, sugar, pepper and garlic.
- Now the next process you flatten the rice-sized seaweed above 5 × 5 cm.
- Then you place the ingredients (vegetables and eggs) above the rice you flatten, then you scroll slowly so that its shape is neat.
- Cut kimbapnya with a thickness of 1 cm to 2 cm and place it above the plate.
- Serve and eat with favors.