Kalguksu Recipes (Chicken Noodle Broth Soup, Korea) - Once a food named Kalguksu from Korea? This is a noodle soup with chicken broth and hearty and healthy. Suitable for cold weather or being the rainy season.
- 300 gr chicken breast meat
- 200 g of buckwheat noodles (can be replaced with yellow noodles)
- 1 piece zuccini (can be substituted carrots or sprouts)
- 2 stalks spring onion
- water sparingly
- 10 whole cloves of garlic
- 1 medium-size onions, cloves, cut 4 sections
- 1/2 tsp pepper/black pepper
- 2 tbsp sesame oil
- 1 tbsp fish sauce
- salt to taste
- cooking oil to taste
How to make:
- Boil water for chicken broth to boil. Enter the chicken breast, 5 cloves of garlic and onion already cut. Stir in 1 tsp salt agar. Cook up to 1 hour. Pour 1 tsp of salt and fish sauce.
- While waiting for the chicken stock, Saute zucini with a little salt. Saute until wilted.
- Take the garlic from the chicken broth that is ripe. Ulek smooth with 1 tsp salt, 1/2 tsp pepper powder or black pepper. Once smooth, add the sesame oil.
- Shred-shred chicken meat. Enter shred chicken meat into the marinade of onions. Mix well.
- Boil water, add 1 tsp salt. Boil noodles until done. Drain.
- Place the noodles in a bowl. Pour the gravy with the chicken broth and shredded chicken meat on it. Add the leeks and stir fry zucini as a toping.
- Soup chicken noodle broth is ready to serve warm. Good Luck!