Kabocha Soboroni Recipes, One Dish Kiseki Japan - Japan pumpkin or kabocha is very popular in the community, the shape is dense and sweet, no matter their texture is more like a sweet potato than a pumpkin that come from outside Japan. Refined cuisine made from the most famous pumpkin was Kabocha no Nimono, one dish kaiseki Japan.
Nimono is usually spiced with a combination of soy sauce, sugar, sake or mirin flavored sweet and salty. Nimono broth not to drink, but only gives the aroma of cuisines for flavor kabocha. However, the kabocha can also be added with the minced chicken meat, the food menu is called Kabocha Suboroni, dishes more delicious than ordinary nimoo, vegetables and can also serve as a main dish. Curious? Here's how to make a Kabocha Soboroni.
Kabocha Materials Soboroni
- 1/2 medium-size pumpkins or kabocha
- 2 cups (480 ml) water
- 1/2 lb (230 g plain) chicken minced
- 4 tbsp soy sauce
- 2 tbsp sake
- 2 tbsp mirin
- 2 tbsp granulated sugar
- 1 tbsp cornstarch or katakuriko
How To Make A Kabocha Soboroni
- Cut the kabocha squash into 3 parts/cube.
- Heat water in a pan, then add the minced chicken when the water hasn't been too hot.
- Stir so that the meat into small pieces.
- Strain the fat that appears on the surface of the water.
- Add kecape, sake, mirin, sugar, and kabocha.
- Cook until kabocha become tender.
- Mix it with 1 tbsp of katakuriko water, then add to the skillet, and stir well.
- Last Cook until thickens.
Lift and then serve over the bowl and serve while warm. Good luck!