Jjajangmyun Korea (Blackbean Noodle) - Asian Food - If you are interested in drama Korea or Korea tv shows, you'll know this one black noodles, noodles or blackbean jjajangmyun frequently eaten Korea people. You can make it yourself, even though you know the ingredients must be purchased at certain stores. This is the recipe.
- 500 gr of udon noodle/curly noodles can be substituted
- 200 gr. of meat fire, cut-diced
- 1 piece zuchini, diced
- 1 piece white turnip, diced
- 1 onion, cut into wedges
- 1 potato, diced
- 4 tbsp of black soybean paste
- 2 tbsp potato starch (cornstarch may be substituted), dissolve with 4 tbsp water
- 3 tbsp cooking oil
- 1 tsp sesame oil
- 1 cucumber, chopped long-long
How to make:
- Heat oil, Saute beef until it changes color.
- Stir in vegetables (potatoes, zuchini, turnips and onions), Cook until wilted.
- Enter black soybean paste, mix and add a little water.
- Enter a solution of potato flour and stir until thickened. Cook about 10 minutes or until the gravy shrinks and explode-letup. Turn off the heat.
- Boil the noodles, place in a bowl or plate. Pour soy sauce over noodles black. Sow with bits of cucumber.
- Jjajangmyun ready-made and ready to be enjoyed. You can buy black soy sauce or blackbean paste in stores of food imports, not hard kok get it Ladies.