Japan Takoyaki Recipe - Takoyaki is a typical cake of Japan with the savory Octopus has content that is cooked soft. Cook the Takoyaki with your family it is great. You and your family will surely love the Takoyaki typical Japan you made.
- 2 scallions
- 1 tbsp pickled red Ginger (available at food stores Japan)
- 120 g Octopus (already cooked)
- 4 g Dried (available at food stores Japan)
- Multipurpose flour 120 g
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 2 large eggs
- 1 tsp soy sauce
- 360ml dashi (available at food stores Japan)
- 2 tbsp vegetable oil
- 15 g katsuobushi (available at food stores Japan)
Materials to decorate the Takoyaki:
- barbecue sauce Japan
- mayonnaise sauce
- Nori or seaweed
How to make Takoyaki:
- Thin-thin slices scallion and chopped pickled red ginger.
- Cut flesh Octopus with a size that is easy to eat.
- 4 g dried mashed until smooth, separate into the bowl is empty.
- Pour flour 120 g multipurpose, 2 tsp baking powder and 1/2 tsp salt into the container.
- Combine all ingredients, except meat, dried Octopus and stir.
- Add 2 eggs, 1 tsp soy sauce, and 360ml dashi.
- Stir the batter again until Your dough balls mixed with the flat.
- Now, preheat the tools to cook the takoyaki you with moderate heat.
- Wipe with oil in thin-thin at the surface of the appliance to cook takoyaki
- Wait until the appliance to cook takoyaki is hot, pour the batter into the pits hemispherical tool.
- When the dough is being cooked, put the Octopus meat pieces 1-3 into the middle of each hole tools to cook the takoyaki.
- Then sprinkle dried well on it.
- When you're cooking for 3 minutes and the base of the dough is already cooked, this time turning the dough with a toothpick.
- Turn the dough shaped in the 90-degree hemispherical so that it can form a ball of takoyaki.
- After one side of the dough is cooked, turn it back so that the dough flowing and covering the other side until it formed a perfect takoyaki balls.
- Takoyaki balls, formed after the return to cook for 4 minutes.
- Lift, barbecue sauce, pour the mayonnaise and a sprinkle of dried and nori.