Japan Salmon Onigiri Recipe - How to make a Salmon Onigiri Recipe Delicious Japan – Onogiri is a food made from rice in the contents there were fish. Recipe onogiri salmon typically use this as its content, but some are using tuna as his successor.
The materials needed to create onogiri:
- 400 grams of Rice
- ½ piece of Salmon (50 g)
- White Sesame Seeds
How to make onogiri:
- First you sprinkle the fish with salt, salmonnya and then you leave it for 30 minutes.
- Then you bake it above a frying pan, then you discard the skin and bones were carefully and dividing into small pieces.
- Next you enter your 100 grams of rice into a small bowl, then stir in ¼ also small pieces of salmon into the middle of the rice, you make sure the contents of salmon with rice.
- Dampen your hands and rub with a bit of salt, invert bowl of rice into your hand, you press and shape into balls.
- Well presented with scrumptious.