Japan Mochi Cake Recipes Chocolate Content - Japan the mochi is one of the traditional land of the Sun cake that is usually presented when celebration Mochitsuki or birthday celebration Japan. This cake has a soft texture and also chewy, so no wonder if this cake is a popular choice for most people.
- 300 grams sticky rice Flour
- 175 g granulated sugar
- 50 grams of white butter
- 300 ml thick coconut milk
- ½ teaspoon salt
- Sesame white, then you are toast
- The Chocolate Jam
- Oil to taste (for smearing a baking dish)
How to make Japanese mochi recipe:
- First you mix glutinous flour with salt into your pan, mix well.
- Then you enter the thick coconut milk little by little, you knead the dough so the people using hand until it feels smooth.
- Next you prepare baking pan to steaming mochinya. Apply the loyangnya to use the oil to taste. Pour the batter into the baking pan, and then mochinya you steamed over +/-40 minutes.
- After the dough is cooked, then you stir it using the mixer spiral legs.
- Enter into white sugar and butter, mix well and wait until so quick and cold.
- Then you form the dough round-small round, enter also into the chocolate jam as fillings.
- Mochi cake then you roll it into an already White Sesame roasted peanuts.