India's traditional recipe for increasing the production of BREAST MILK - Drinks made of garlic this is a traditional herb from India. Usual given to women who are living a time of childbirth during the 40 days post-birth.
Drink Garlic is considered also as a galactagogue that is very good, because it can improve the production of breast milk or breast milk.
The following materials and ways of making traditional herb that India offered from pages Boldsky consumed post-birth mothers:
- 3 cloves garlic
- 200 ml water
- 200 ml milk
- 1/2 teaspoons of sugar, honey
How to make:
- Puree the garlic until very smooth.
- boil garlic in water until the water is reduced a quarter of the original.
- add milk. Allow it to boil well.
- Pour into serving cups. Serve with honey or sugar.
- serve this drink in the morning or in the middle of the day.