Ice Recipe Mix The Martabe - Asian Food - Mix ice martabe is a drink which derives from North Sumatra. The drink is made from eggplant, Dutch has a distinctive sour taste. This drink when mixed with passion fruit will provide a mix of different acids in addition to sweet and fragrant scents which makes this drink favored people. To enjoy this martabe es campur, we don't need all the way to North Sumatra, is now sold in major cities. When you are lazy out of the House, you can buy the ingredients at the supermarket and make it your own. The following ice recipe mix the martabe.
Ice Recipe Mix The Martabe
- 250 grams of Eggplant Netherlands mature
- 5 ripe passion fruit
- 200 grams of Aloe Vera, cut into pieces
- 500 grams shaved ice
- 5 tbsp vanilla sirop
- 5 tbsp sirop red/orange
- 200 ml water
How to make ice mix the martabe
- Take Aloe Vera Peel the flesh wash and waste of lendirnya then cut-diced.
- Open the passion fruit, grab the contents. Set aside.
- Dutch Eggplant Peel, coarsely chopped mixed with water and then blender, strain.
- Prepare a serving glass, fill with Dutch Eggplant juice, Aloe Vera, passion fruit, and then flush with sirop vanilla.
- Enter shaved ice and sirop red/orange.
- Serve immediately.
ES martabe here given the Aloe Vera extra so there is a bit of sweetness, so there is a sweet and sour taste sensation. Aloe Vera can also relieve your throat when the air outside was pretty blazing. Aloe Vera and eggplant Netherlands we can find in a grocery store-supermarket nearby. Good luck and enjoy!