Husband Stock Recipe, Fried Rice Chicken Katsu - Asian foods-make provision for a working husband, select menu-lunch menu that is not easy to stale and can be enjoyed even though it is in a State of cold, such as fried rice chicken katsu. And if you want to try it at home, this is the recipe.
Fried rice ingredients:
- 1 serving of rice
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 teaspoon oyster sauce
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 shallot
- Cayenne Pepper (to taste), thinly sliced
- carrots and beans to taste
Ingredients chicken katsu:
- 1 piece of chicken breast, thinly sliced (can also buy chicken fillets)
- 1 piece of lime
- the flour seasoning to taste
- bread/flour panir to taste
- water sparingly
How to make fried rice Chicken Katsu:
- Puree the garlic and shallots. Saute until fragrant, stir in oyster sauce and cayenne pepper. Stir in vegetables, sauteed until wilted. Stir in the rice, add salt to taste, Cook until tasty fried rice.
- Rub the chicken with the lemon juice, let stand about 10 minutes
- Prepare two containers, one for the flour seasoning mixed water as dyes. One bowl for bread flour.
- Chicken clean wash of lemon, dip into the flour seasoning liquid, roll in the flour spice bread. Set aside, allow it to bread crumbs clinging.
- Fry chicken until cooked and drowned.
So, fried rice ready packed with chicken katsu to prepare a working husband. It could also be added pickles, sauce or cayenne pepper if her husband likes. Good luck!