How To Make Yakisoba - Yakisoba literally or often referred to as Japanese-style fried noodles. It first appeared in the stalls to eat in Japan during the 20th century. Yakisoba noodles made from wheat flour. These foods are typically flavored with seasoning similar to oyster sauce. Memangf in indonesia itself has not been too popular noodle dishes from variant compared other Japanese. Curious with tastes but afraid not to taste? How do you reply try dulu deh recipes below.
- Egg Noodles 300 gr
- Sesame oil 1 tbsp
- Vegetable oil 3 tbsp
- Ginger, finely chopped 2 cm
- Beef, thinly sliced lengthwise 200 gr
- Cabbage, thinly sliced 100 gr
- Carrot, grated 2 pieces
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Tomato Sauce 2 tbsp
- Soy Sauce 4 tbsp
- Worcestershire Sauce 4 tbsp
- sugar 2 tbsp
- Tabassco to taste
How to make:
- Boil water in a pot and then add the salt, and add the noodles. Cook about 3 minutes. Drain in a colander and aliri with cold water. Toss the noodles with the sesame oil to keep them from sticking to each other, and set aside.
- put oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. When hot, add the ginger and Cook, stirring, until just fragrant, about 1 minute. Add the beef and cook for about 5 minutes or until beef is no longer pink and is starting to Brown around the edges.
- Add the cabbage and carrots to skillet and stir; Sprinkle with salt. Continue to cook until vegetables soften, add a little water as needed to keep them from sticking.
- Meanwhile, in another bowl stir together tomato sauce, soy sauce, Worcestershire sauce, sugar, and tabassco.
- When vegetables are soft and the water evaporates, add the noodles and sauce in pan. Mix until blended.