How To Make Typical Topokki Korea For Valentine's Day - How To Make Typical Topokki Korea For Valentine's Day - Or more familiar Topokki delicacy called Topokki makes You can't resist, but you can also make yourself to accompany a movie session along with spouses at home.
- 150 g Rice cake Korea (cylindrical)
- 3 glasses of water
- 1.5 teaspoon powdered katsuo dashi (can be found in Daiso)
- 2 tablespoon gochujang
- 1 tablespoon chili powder Korea
- 1 teaspoon soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
How To Make:
- Before starting the process of making rice cake, soak in the water for Korea dilembutkan for one night or 10-20 minutes if you want to enjoy it soon.
- turn on the heat and cook the water along with dashi.
- Pour hochujang, red chilli powder, sugar and soy sauce, stir until well blended.
- put rice cake and cook for 10 minutes until rice softened cake.
- Pay attention to keep your dishes not dry gravy and rice cake stuck to the base of the pan.
- Stirring constantly, until the gravy You maskan become lumpy and tenderness of a rice cake fit for bitten.
- If the rice cake is not yet tender, add a little more water.
- When you want to serve, pour the sesame oil and stir.
- Now you are ready to divide Topokki into two dishes and enjoyed with your partner.