How To Make A Thai Ice Tea - The Thai Ice Tea is a drink typical of the State of Thailand. That makes the contrast with iced tea that is in Indonesia is that it feels like a very different goal because the tea leaves used are the tea leaves Thailand. Tea leaves Thailand who have been in this sport to powder you can get at the supermarket. The colour is orange if brewed tea, unlike in Indonesia. Selaian colors and different taste, whose is also different. The following recipe Thai Ice Tea which can be attempted. Good luck!
- Leaf black tea Cup 3/4
- Boiling water 6 cups
- 1/2 cup sweetened condensed milk
- 1/2 Sugar Cup
- pure Milk 1 cup
- Pekak, powdered cardamom to taste sour,
How to make:
- Insert the tea leaves and spices into the boiling water for 5 minutes. Water filter to remove tea leaves and pour into pan.
- Add the sugar and stir until dissolved. Stir in condensed milk, then close the pancinya and allow the tea to cool down to room temperature.
- serve tea in a high glass with ice cubes. Pour the tea over ice, reserving a certain number of spaces at the top of the glass.
- Add the above drinks it with evaporated milk, undiluted, milk in equal portions, or coconut milk. Serve immediately without stirring.
- serve in a tall glass with ice cubes. Pour the tea over ice, reserving a certain number of spaces at the top of the glass. Add evaporated milk and serve immediately without stirring.