How To Make Spicy Curry Noodle - Already entered the rainy season here, Ladies. The cold air has begun piercing and make us prefer eating something warm. How To Make Spicy Curry Noodle.
- 200 grams of egg noodles, seduh, set aside
- 7 chicken gizzard, poached fruit, cut into pieces
- 100 grams of shrimp, reserving his tail
- 100 grams of cabbage, finely sliced
- 2 stalks Lemongrass, take his white, memarkan
- 2 cm galangal, memarkan
- 4 pieces of Orange leaves, discard bones were
- 2 tsp salt
- 1 tsp granulated sugar
- coconut milk 1 L of 1 grain of coconuts
- 1 leek, cut into 1 cm
- Cooking oil
Subtle Seasoning Ingredients:
- 5 pieces of curly red chili
- 8 grains of red onion
- 8 garlic cloves
- 1 teaspoon shrimp paste
- 1 tsp ground coriander
- 1/2 tsp ground cumin
- 1/4 TSP anise
- 1/4 TSP pepper
How To Make:
- Saute seasoning smooth, Lemongrass, galangal, and lime leaves until aromatic. Add the giblets and shrimp, and stir until it changes color.
- Stir in the coconut milk, salt, and sugar, Cook until done. Add the cabbage and scallions, stir well.
- Serve noodles with curry sauce and fried onion topping.
- Spicy flavors will surely complement the warmth that you looking for, Ladies. Good luck.