How To Make Ramen Noodles, Spicy Cheese - Asian Food - Ramen is a Japanese noodle. Teksur chewy and soft found in Ramen. Eating the most delicious ramen when it is cold. The gravy is warm, thick and slightly spicy. How to make Ramen noodles, spicy Cheese you will see here.
Noodles is a food that is derived from the Chinese nation. The main ingredients are made from wheat flour. There is a fairly high-carb on noodles. Therefore, the noodles can also be referred to as the second major Asian foods in addition to rice.
The noodles can be found easily. There are noodles that are already so/ripe and ready to eat. There's also the noodles were cast in a instant.
A variety of flavors makes noodles noodles like a luxury food but at an affordable price. The noodles are very different food fit to be mengeyangkan.
You certainly know what is a Ramen. Famous from the country Sakura Japan. Ramen Noodles have a form with a standard size. But the Ramen is served in different ways.
Ramen is usually served in large mengkuk, filled in by the noodles smothered in Gravy and ramen toppings such as boiled eggs, seaweed, vegetables, scallions and shrimp and shredded chicken.
How To Make Ramen Noodles, Spicy Cheese
- 1 packet of egg noodles, then stew
- 2 eggs, hard boiled and then
- 2 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 8 tablespoons corn syrup
- 4 tablespoons spicy/chili powder to taste
- 2 tablespoons light soy sauce
- 2 tea Mushroom broth senok
- 2 tablespoons tomato sauce
- 1 tablespoon salt
- 2 tablespoons ground pepper
- 1 slice cheddar cheese to taste
- 400 ml water
- 3 cloves garlic, geprek, and iris
- 1 leek, green part and then sliced lengthwise
The Spicy Ramen Noodle-Making Steps:
- Made with corn syrup, flour with water to taste melt above a small fire. After the flour has thickened and clear colored add sugar and water with a viscosity like syrup, or to taste.
- Put all the spices, garlic stir well, bring to a boil
- Enter the already boiled noodles stir well and add hard boiled eggs
- Ready to be served with a sprinkling of chives, cheese and Sesame if liked
- Serve in a bowl and eat while warm