How To Make A Kakitamajiru, Japan - Kitamajiru is a type of sumashijiru, a typical herb soup with sakura Japan, but made with the addition of an egg. The list of ingredients for this soup is easy to make, such as egg, dashi, soy sauce, and some green vegetables such as chopped green onion and others.
In addition to the materials that can be easy, kakitamajiru is also very easy to make and don't require a long time. If you want to try something other than the miso soup, try the recipe below, it looks similar to the famous Chinese egg noodle soup, but tastes differ.
- 3 cups dashi or ichiban dashi
- 1 tbsp soy sauce
- 1 tbsp sake
- 1/4 – 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 wrap the mitsuba
- 1 teaspoon potato starch or cornstarch katakuriko
- 1 tbsp water
- 1 egg
HOW TO MAKE A Kakitamajiru, Japan
- Enter the dashi into the pot and heat on medium heat until almost boiling.
- Season to taste with soy sauce, dashi, sake and salt.
- Cut mitsuba and dissolve katakuriko with 1 tbsp water.
- Add to the soup, and stir well.
- Beat the eggs in a small bowl.
- Pour the egg into the soup in the middle of the rotary motion began to widen gradually.
- Finally, pour the soup into a bowl and give sprinkles mitsuba.