How To Make Hummus Dishes Typical Of The Middle East - Asian Food - How to make Hummus Dishes typical of the Middle East – Middle Eastern style Cuisine some of them indeed much favored by tongue Indonesia so no wonder there have been many and scattered hawker-style culinary and taste typical of the Middle East. The culinary specialties that no doubt are familiar from the typical nasi kebuli is Middle East and for the cemilannya in the form of kebabs. But this time we will not be reviewing both the culinary specialties. We will try to present the Eastern dishes other tengha namely hummus.
Hummus is a dish in the category of snacks made from garbanzo beans or soybeans blended smooth together with lemon juice, salad oil and some other ingredients. This is quite handy for snacks made with an extra serving of some materials such as cherry tomatoes, olives, mesclun and olive oil. Learn how to make hummus dishes typical of the Middle East read more here.
- Garbanzo beans, 550 gram
- Garlic, 75 grams
- Lemon juice, 80 cc
- Salad oil, 250 cc
- Pepper and salt to taste
- cherry tomatoes, 2 PCs
- olives, 20 gr
- Mesclun, 15 gr
- Juice of lemon and virgin olive oil to taste
Steps Of Making Hummus
- Prepare the blender and fill with ingredients such as garlic, garbanzo beans, lemon juice, salad oil, salt and pepper then puree.
- After completion of the blended, pour over serving plate.
- Next, make a garnish for hummas by way of setting the mess on the plate already contained hummus ingredients such as olives, mesclun and cherry tomatoes. Then add with virgin olive oil and the juice of lemon water.
- Serve hummus along with bread turkinya.
- Middle Eastern-style hummus dishes ready-made and ready to be enjoyed.