How To Make A Gudeg, Yogyakarta - Gudeg is already being one dish is quite popular among the public, in addition to its distinctive and unique, this gudeg recipe is also very easy.
One of the basic ingredients used to make the young jackfruit gudeg which are then cooked together with a few other seasonings. Please see more information below.
The materials required to make the gudeg:
- ½ Coconut grain
- 3 pieces of Teak Leaf
- ½ medium-size chickens
- Young Jack fruit 1 kg
- 3 seed Shallots
- 4 cloves garlic
- 1 teaspoon Coriander
- 6 grains Candlenut
- 2 piece Galangal
- ¼ teaspoon shrimp paste
- 3 pieces of bay leaf
- 1 tablespoon Salt
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar and a flavoring
How to make a tasty jogja, gudeg:
- First you boil the eggs ahead of time to mature.
- Then you grated coconut to make coconut milk.
- Then you wash it nangkanya and then you cut small rough.
- After that you boil with teak leaves so that the color red has occurred until tender, drain and then mashed.
- You blend all seasonings except Bay leaves and galangal. Enter into the pot along with the coconut milk, chicken pieces and the young jackfruit has been crushed.
- Add the bay leaf and galangal, you boil the coconut milk until it runs out.
- The last stage you enter rebusnya peeled eggs, add thick coconut milk and boil again until the coconut milk out.
- Serve with favors.