How To Make Drinks Wedang Uwuh A Healthy And Delicious, Yogyakarta - Wedang Uwuh is one of the usual hot drinks are served in the evening, this is almost uwuh other recipes similar to all wedang sappanwood with how to make it, but there are differences in the materials used.
These drinks usually you meet at a culinary tour of the night city, for those of you who want to make drinks wedang uwuh yourself at home, please read the recipe below.
The materials used to make the Wedang uwuh:
- 700 ml water
- 40 grams of Dried Secang wood shavings
- 50 g rock sugar or granulated sugar
- 6 cm ginger, then you memarkan
- 2 sheets of dry Cinnamon Leaves
- 3 pieces Clove Leaf Dry
- 3 pieces of Leaves Dried Nutmeg
- 10 grains of Clove or Clove Stem Dry
How to make drinks wedang uwuh:
- First you sear the ginger, then you solved.
- After that you pour the water into the pot, and stir in ginger which is already bruised, clove or clove stems, leaves and cloves, cinnamon leaf, leaf nutmeg, secang wood shavings and rock sugar or granulated sugar.
- Then you cook over medium heat until boiling.
- Rebuslah during +/-15 minutes.
- Lifting and filter (can also be served without filtered).
- Pour into glasses, and serve with warm.
This drink is perfect once enjoyed at the time of the evening.