How To Make Delicious Warm Bajigur - Bajigur beverages type is usually served warm by many people and this usually bajigur recipes as a substitute for coffee, because this drink can be a heating body at the time of the cold weather. The benefits of this own bajigur IE can cope with canker sores, relieving migraines, overcoming constipation and more.
How to make your own quite easily this bajigur i.e. you only boil all the ingredients that are needed in a single container to mature like santan, Palm sugar, coffee, cinnamon, salt, pandan leaves and vanilla. Please refer to more information.
Materials needed to make bajigur:
- 2000 ml coconut milk from 1 Coconut grain
- 1 ½ teaspoon salt
- 2 pieces of Pandan leaves
- ¼ teaspoon vanilla Powder
- 225 grams Palm sugar
- 200 g granulated sugar
- ½ tablespoon Coffee
- 3 cm Cinnamon
Garnish to make bajigur:
- 20 banana Stew
- 10 pieces of boiled sweet potato
- 1 kg Peanut Stew
How to make delicious bajigur beverages:
- First you boil coconut milk, Palm sugar, granulated sugar, coffee, cinnamon, salt, pandan leaves and vanilla over medium heat while stirring until cooked and fragrant. Then you strain and pour into serving cups.
- Serve with the ingredients complement.
- Well such is the process of making delicious bajigur beverages once when taken concurrently with boiled banana, sweet stewed or boiled peanuts. Drinks that fit all when taken in a State of cold weather.