How To Make Chicken Porridge - Chicken porridge is food from the country of Indonesia. Usually served with chicken porridge with bits of fried onion, leek, celery, tongcai (salted vegetables), fried soybeans, cakwe, and crackers.
Chicken porridge are often the choice of food for breakfast. In addition to breakfast, chicken porridge often become warm dish of choice in the middle of the night. Because their texture is soft, served warm, as well as having nutrient content is good enough, chicken porridge often made baby food, children, or sick people who are treated for the recovery.
- The rice, wash clean 100 gr
- 1500 ml chicken stock
- Salt 1 tsp
- 1/4 TSP pepper powder
- 1/2 tsp sesame Oil
- poached chicken breasts/Thighs, cut to taste 100 gr
- Celery, thinly sliced (for sprinkling) 1 sprig
- leeks, sliced (for sprinkling) according to taste
- boil the rice and chicken broth while stirring occasionally until almost thick.
- stir in salt, pepper powder, and sesame oil. Stir until thick.
- Sprinkle a complement which has been prepared
- Chicken porridge ready to be served.