How To Make Chicken Katsu - Chicken Katsu is one of the culinary food originating from sakura that is Japan. These foods are refined variant of katsuretsu initially only use beef only as material. The word is derived from the Japan katsu meaning incision or small pieces, which can be derived from the chicken (chicken katsu). But if you buy the chicken katsu restaurant in Japan, then you should be ready to spend money. Because the price for a single serving of chicken katsu is quite expensive. So the solution is to make my own chicken katsu at home. For the sauce there is also available in the supermarket or you can also make your own at home.
- Chicken Thighs without skin and bones. @ 150 gr 4 pieces
- versatile flour 350 gr
- Eggs, shake off and add 3 tbsp water 3 grains
- refined bread flour 600 gr
- Oil for mengoreng to taste
- Salt to Taste membubui
- Tomato Sauce 4 tbsp
- TSP Worcestershire sauce 10
- 6 TSP oyster sauce
- Granulated sugar 6 TSP
How to make:
- create a thin 2 cm thick slabs of chicken thighs and season with salt. Put the flour, egg and bread in 3 separate plates and season each lightly with salt. input 1 piece of chicken in flour, then tap tap to remove excess flour. Dip in the egg, then rub the chicken with rice flour, bread crumbs so that press and terlumuri, set aside all repeat with the remaining chicken.
- heat the oil and add the chicken and fry with a high enough flame, turning once, until golden and crisp colors, (3 minutes per side). Drain.
- serve the chicken tonkatsu sauce (recipe below), cabbage salad and rice.
- Sauce: combine all the dressing ingredients so single and sugar is dissolved. Adjust rate according the wishes.