How To Make Chicken Gyoza Japan - Gyoza is a very seductive street food in the country of Japan, not only that, typical of this Japan managed to make eyes Asian food lovers in the world to turn to.
But did you know that how to make Gyoza was very easy, the price is also very economical and well liked by many people.
Materials content of Gyoza:
- 340g minced chicken meat
- 3 pieces of cabbage leaves
- 2 scallions
- 1 hand-held shiitake mushroom
- 1 clove garlic (chopped)
- 1 finger of ginger (shredded)
- 1 tsp Japan wine/sake (can be replaced with grape juice)
- 1 tsp sesame oil
- 1 tsp soy sauce
- 1/4 tsp salt
- black pepper (to taste)
Gyoza wrapper materials:
- 1 package Gyoza wrappers (can be bought at the supermarket)
- 1 tbsp oil (for once cooking Gyoza)
- 1/4 glasses of water (for once cooking Gyoza
Gyoza sauce ingredients:
- 1 tbsp rice vinegar
- 1 tbsp soy sauce
- 1/8 Japan chili oil (or adjust the level of spiciness to your taste)
How To Make:
- Enter cabbage leaves in the microwave so that it gently for a minute, and the cabbage into small pieces.
- Also cut the leeks and shiitake mushroom.
- Take the chopped chicken meat for mixed with sesame oil, soy sauce, sake, salt and black pepper in a container.
- Mix the batter chicken Gyoza filling with your hands.
- Then also add cabbage, scallions, shiitake mushrooms, garlic and Ginger into the same container, stirring again.
- Gyoza wrappers You take, may be located above the Palm of your hand.
- Using a tablespoon, scoop the batter take half the meat and lay on top of the Gyoza wrappers.
- Attach to both sides of Gyoza with how sweeping the suburbs of Gyoza with water using Your index finger.
- Rapatkan both sides so that the contents of the Gyoza swathed perfectly.
- Do the stage until the dough chicken out.
- Fried Gyoza, now that you have created. Six pieces in one pot per one time Cook.
- Heat the oil in a pan on medium heat.
- When the oil is hot, put the Gyoza was already slowly to deep fried for three minutes.
- Then pour 1/4 glass of water into the pan to fry the Gyoza.
- Cover the pot with a cover saucepan for three minutes.
- Then open the lid and add a teaspoon of oil again, back to cook for two minutes.
- Once cooked, lift the Gyoza and the lay on the plate is empty.
- Gyoza sauce make by way of mixing all the Gyoza sauce ingredients into a small container.
- Enjoy Gyoza dipping sauce that is delicious with friends at the time relaxing in the afternoon.