Horenzo Stir-fry Recipe Teriyaki Sauce - Japan-food Asian food-recipe-Teriyaki sauce stir fry Horenzo had never heard of a vegetable cooked with sauteed with a mixture of Teriyaki sauce called Horenzo? Exact recipes Teriyaki sauce stir fry Horenzo it may be a bit of a sound familiar to those who have never tasted it. How would like to taste it if you've never cooked it? This time I wanted to share a new recipe that is sauteed Horenzo Teriyaki sauce recipe.
With the Teriyaki sauce mixture will give a different taste and touch on stir fry cuisine on this one. This recipe will make at least 3 servings for you and your family at home. No need to hesitate to try, because I am aware that the manufacturing process much easier than creating a cuisine soups that are certainly more seasoning and more waste of time on processing and production. Browse Horenzo recipes yuk Sauté Teriyaki sauce is most practical.
- 2 belt horenzo
- 100 grams of mushrooms rice
- 3 cloves garlic, roughly chopped
- ½ fruit coarsely chopped onion
- 3 dried chilies the dismembered seduh
- 1 tablespoon Teriyaki sauce or ketchup Japan
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon pepper powder
- ¼ teaspoon granulated sugar
- 100 ml water
- 1 stalk green onion cut angle
- 1 tablespoon oil for sautéing
How To Make:
- Saute garlic and onion until fragrant. Enter the dried chilies and stir until blended.
- Add the rice and mushroom horenzo and then Saute until wilted.
- Enter the Japan soy sauce or Teriyaki sauce, salt, pepper powder, sugar, and water. Cook until done.
- Eve lifted, add the leeks and then stir until blended.