Green Tea Mint - Asian Food - Drinking tea has become a habit that is done by many people to preserve the health of the body. A lot of people who like to BREW green tea or mint tea in the morning. Two types of tea in addition to having a delicious flavor and aroma can also provide the benefits of anti oxidants in our bodies, so that later the digestive system that exists in the body will be able to work properly. Do a lot of activity every day turns out unwittingly can create immunity in our body into decline. Therefore for this time we're going to try something different, namely to make mint green tea in the form of syrup. The following recipe how to make green tea mint syrup.
Recipes Green Tea Mint
- 50 grams of powdered green tea
- 500 g granulated sugar
- 500 ml water
- 3 TSP mint flavour
How to make green tea mint
- Boil 500 ml of water with 500 grams of granulated sugar to the boil and sugar dissolves.
- Enter 50 grams of powdered green tea, bring to the boil again, lift and chill.
- Give 3 TSP mint flavour, mix well and strain.
- Serve with ice cubes and add more water or warm water.
How? Have you tried to make a mint green tea syrup recipe at home? Very easy ways of making and not take a long time. Mint green tea syrup can be presented in warm when the weather outside is being cold or rain, or in a State of cold with ice cubes in it when the weather outside is being scorching hot. All depends on your choice. Green tea can be purchased in packs fast, so you can just offer it anyway. Good luck!