Green Grass Jelly Ice Recipe - Asian Food - At the time of the scorching heat of the Sun, the most delicious and fresh, of course drinking ice grass jelly. Grass jelly ice in addition to taste good, this ice can refresh our throat. There are 2 types of grass jelly, grass jelly which is black and green grass. For this time we will discuss about the green grass. Grass jelly is helpful to cure high blood pressure, pain in the abdomen, and the heat in. Section to note when making grass jelly is the awarding of the salt. Salt is given on the ice in order to give the flavor of savory. Grass jelly you can find in traditional markets or at a nearby supermarket. So you need not bother to make the grass green. But when you want to make it yourself here's how creation and green grass jelly ice.
Green Grass Jelly Ice Recipe
- 30 sheets of green grass leaves, wash clean
- 500 ml boiled water
- 100 grams kelengkeng, Peel, and set aside
- 300 ml coconut milk
- 2 pieces of pandan leaves, conclude
- 150 grams of brown sugar comb
- 100 ml water
- 500 grams shaved ice
How to make grass jelly Ice Green
- Place the leaves of grass jelly into the basin, the water little by little while squeezing until the liquid becomes thick. Strain.
- Boil the coconut and pandan leaves while boiling, lift up to diaduk-aduk.
- Boil sugar with water until dissolved and thickens.
- Presentation: prepare a glass, put the bunk and grass jelly, kelengkeng, brown sugar, coconut milk, and shaved ice.
- Serve immediately.
Usually many traders do not wear grass jelly ice fruit kelengkeng. They only sell green grass jelly instead. But if you want your grass jelly ice is different from the others, you can add kelengkeng in your artificial grass jelly ice. All depends on your tastes and favorite respectively. Grass jelly ice can also be used as a menu of options for breaking the fast because it tastes sweet and will not make your stomach ache after a day of fasting. Well, good luck!