Grate Bread Recipe - Roti Jala or roti kirai is Tanjung Pinang of Riau Islands specialities but actually kind of culinary origins of his hell of India or the Middle East is also known as one of the typical Malay cuisine. Called roti jala, as unique as the end result of the mesh. Currently, roti jala found in restaurants – restaurant almost all over Indonesia with a variegated form, but its main form of naturally-shaped nets.
How to make a bread recipe nets is fairly easy, the materials can be found in traditional markets or supermarkets nearby so it doesn't take long to prepare it. It takes a little skill to make jala-jalanya to make it look more pretty and presentable, increasingly being tried of course also increasingly shrewd.
Grate Bread Recipe
- 2 eggs
- 600 cc water coconut milk
- 350 g flour
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon margarine
- Spray plastic bags
How to make a Grate Bread Recipe
- Mix the flour with salt and coconut milk, stir well;
- Beat the eggs, input into the mix the flour gradually while stirring until the median;
- Prepare a plastic bag of spray, fill with batter;
- Heat the margarine in top pot anti sticky;
- Spray dough shaping lace – lace or mesh grate and didadar and then folded or according to taste (long, triangular or quadrilateral);
- Cook above a small flame until cooked;
- Lift and drain.
As a complement, serve roti jala with goat Curry and pineapple fruit or to taste. The food is prepared are served as a main menu.