Ginger Tofu (Tofu Sui) - Asian Food - Ginger tofu (Tofu Sui) is a drink consisting of ginger and beancurd made from an extract of soy. These drinks have efficacy as a heating body and very suitable when enjoyed in the rainy season, in the morning or afternoon. Wedang know made from soy milk mixed with water, salt and powdered jelly so being cooked beancurd or tofu silk.
This regular menjajakannya drink vending with a pole or in a side of the road and to entice potential buyers, they rang the teng-teng music device-sized mini with wooden bats. But if you want to make this drink yourself, here's how to make it.
Ingredients Ginger Tofu (Tofu Sui)
- 300 ml soy milk/water knows
- ½ TSP gelatin powder white
- 50 grams of grated ginger, wring
- 150 g brown sugar
- 500 ml water
- 2 pieces of pandan leaves, conclude
How to make Ginger Tofu (Tofu Sui)
- Boil the soy milk/water know, pandan leaves, and agar-agar, Cook until slightly thickened and boiling, mix well and let cool.
- Boil water and sugar until boiling and sugar dissolves, lift and strain. Stir in ginger juice.
- Bowl/mug, give yourself in order to know who's been condensed by way of disendok, tuangi ginger juice.
- Serve warm.
How? Have you make it today? Indeed for beginners make this drink is not easy. But it doesn't hurt when you try it. The content of antioxidants contained in soy, believed to ward off free radicals that are a precursor to a variety of diseases and premature aging. So you don't have to worry about when you want to consume it every day. Good luck!