Ginger Syrup Recipe - Everyone would've been very acquainted with the ginger, i.e. one of the spices are very easy to find in the community because it tastes spicy and can warm the body. Ginger is often used for various purposes and one body warmers as a drink when the weather is very cold. But sometimes if we want this syrup when staying up at home and the weather outside was being rain, of course we'd be hard-pressed to get it. Therefore it's good when we make yourself drink that may be helpful when needed and the condition is not possible. The following recipe ginger syrup.
Ginger Syrup Recipe
- 100 grams of fresh ginger, thinly sliced
- 1000 ml water
- 2 pieces of pandan leaves, conclude
- 200 g granulated sugar
How to make a Ginger Syrup
- Mix the ginger slices and 400 ml of water and then blended until smooth, set aside.
- 600 ml of boiled water with sugar and 2 pieces of pandan leaves, Cook until fragrant scent out and boil.
- Dispose of froth on a stew of sugar water, reduce heat.
- Pour ginger already blended with a fine sieve so that ginger filtered clean.
- Bring to a boil again water up to live a little ginger sugar, remove from heat and let cool.
- Serve with measure 50 ml of sirop with 200 ml water.
- Can be served as a hot and cold drinks.
Easy is not the way to make ginger syrup? Ginger can be purchased on the market or the supermarket nearby. To make sirop was not difficult and doesn't require a long time. If you want to drink the sirop Ginger is better presented in a warm State. But when you create this sirop in great numbers, should be stored in the refrigerator so that sirop sirop can stand it much longer. Well, good luck!