Ginger Carrot Soup Recipe - Asian Food - Classic ginger carrot soup is rich in vitamin and also is one of the low calorie food that has flavor that is light and delicious. Try the classic ginger carrot soup recipe is to accompany the meal.
A bowl full of carrot-Ginger Soup not only offers color and aroma, but also a sense of light and soothing. Classic ginger carrot soup is rich in vitamin a is good for the body. Keep a few carrot leaves for garnish. This recipe can make 4 servings with a size of about 1 1/4 cup. Preparation time takes 15 minutes being the Cook time 25 minutes.
The Nutritional Information On The Classic Ginger Carrot Soup Rich In Vitamins:
This is a nutritional information from one portion of the classic ginger carrot soup.
- Calories per serving: 50
- Fat per serving: 0.3 g
- saturated fat per serving: 0.1 g
- monounsaturated fat per serving: 0.0 g
- Polyunsaturated Fat: 0.2 g per serving
- Protein per serving: 1 g
- Carbs per serving: 12 g
- Fiber: 3 g per serving
- Cholesterol per serving: 0.0 mg
- Iron per serving: 0.0 mg
- Sodium per serving: 319mg
- Calcium per serving: 39mg
Orange carrot rich meyakinkanmu that you get tons and tons of nutrients beta-carotene. Save some leaves to carrots some for garnish.Classic Ginger Carrot Soup Ingredients Rich In Vitamins
Here's the ingredients you need to make the ginger carrot soup classic:
- 8 carrots (1 pound), sliced, leaves aside for garnish
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh ginger
- 1 large garlic clove, crushed
- 1/4 teaspoon red pepper mixed, and some extra red pepper for garnish
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 4 cups of water
- 2 teaspoons fresh lemon juice
- Here's a way to make the classic ginger carrot soup is rich in vitamins. First, boil the carrots in a large pan and also the next 5 ingredients (to the water), and then cover it with the cover and simmer until carrots are tender (20-25 minutes).
- Use an immersion blender (or standard blender, process per material) and blend all ingredients until smooth, then add the lemon juice. Divide into 4 soup bowls and garnish with crushed red pepper and carrots. If you want to, you can present it in a State of cold. Enjoy the classic ginger and carrot soup as a complement the meal.