Fresh Ice Kuwut Recipes Typical Of Bali - Ice Kuwut is a fresh drink typical of the area of Bali, this drink is very popular by foreign tourists. If you're ever visiting Bali, no doubt you are familiar with this ice kuwut drinks. But when you want to make yourself at home, we present Guide recipes how to make fresh ice kuwut drinks. Please see more information below.
The materials required for making ice kuwut:
- 1 young coconut fruit, then your culprit meat fruit
- ½ rounded fruit Melon, then your culprit meat fruit
- Basil seed customize taste
- 600 ml coconut water
- Granulated sugar that you have boiled with a little water (to taste)
- 5 fruit lemon, then you take her Sari
- Ice cubes to taste
How to make iced fresh bali kuwut:
- First you mix all the ingredients into a mengkuk.
- Then you add the juice of a lemon and you add the sugar water adjust sweetness.
- Serve with fresh.
Well such is the process of making ice kuwut Balinese which is very simple. Good luck!.