Eggplant Recipes Peanut Sauce - There are many ways to cultivate and enjoy the eggplant. One of them is combined with peanut sauce. Like a super easy recipe here.
- 1 piece young Eggplant
- 100 g fried peanuts
- 7 the fruit of cayenne pepper (or to taste)
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tbsp sugar
- 1 teaspoon shrimp paste
- 1 tbsp sweet soy sauce
- 1 tbsp white water
How To Make A
- Clean the eggplants, cut, and then steamed until tender (can also be burned/fried).
- puree bean/Ulek, chilli, salt, sugar, and shrimp paste.
- Add the water and soy sauce in a peanut. Mix well.
- serve peanut sauce with eggplant. Enjoy while warm.
Happy cooking, ladies!