Éclairs Fruit - If you like the light-textured cake, not too sweet not too rich, too. This Fruit choice, SUS with skin texture sus light and not too sweet plus his fla stuffing soft and sweet to make éclairs much liked by all circles. SUS is also fresher because it was given an extra piece of fruit.
Curious how the recipe please refer below.
- 200 g flour
- 200 grams of butter
- 400 ml water
- 5 chicken eggs
- ½ can of sweetened condensed milk
- 250 ml water
- 50 g cornstarch
How to make fruit éclairs
- Skin Sus: boil the butter and water to a boil. Stir in the flour little by little while stirring until it becomes a dough kalis and not lengkat in the pan. Lift up and allow to cool slightly
- Stir in the eggs one by one while stirring until well blended. Insert the dough into the spuit bags have been given eyes spuit
- Spray dough flat on a baking sheet that has been smeared margarine
- Bake with temperature 180 until cooked. Lift it and let it cool
- Contents: mix sweetened condensed milk with water, mix well. Stir in cornstarch, stirring. Cook until done and while diaduk-aduk becomes a thick batter. Lift it and let it cool
- Cut/side éclairs to taste, let batter content. Give the sliced fruit (strawberry/pineapple) on it
Pieces of fruit added for éclairs this could You serve above his éclairs (Foundation of the topping), or it could be inserted in its éclairs both equally delicious. Variant of fruit can You add a little bit more like, chunks of kiwi fruit, peach, manga, etc. Good Luck!