Duck Vermicelli Recipe - This time I will invite you to try cooking one of peranakan cuisine, namely recipe duck vermicelli. Some of the materials used is a bit different from the fried vermicelli in General, for example, hoisin sauce, chives, sesame oil and Grapeseed Oil. To get these ingredients you can buy in the supermarket or at a nearby supermarket. And not to worry because the price of the ingredients are quite affordable. Surely you could also be more thrifty with the cooking yourself, than buying at the restaurant.
Duck Vermicelli Recipe
- 250 gr of vermicelli, boiled corn according to package directions, drain
- 300 gr duck breasts, thinly sliced-thin flesh
- 2 tbsp minced garlic
- 3 large green pepper, thinly sliced
- 2 tbsp oyster sauce
- 2 tbsp hoisin sauce
- 1 tbsp soy sauce
- ½ cut onions
- ½ teaspoon chicken bouillon powder
- 1 tbsp garlic fries for sprinkling
- Chives to taste
- Scallions, thinly sliced
- 1 tsp sesame oil
- 1 tbsp Grapeseed Oil
Ingredients: Broth Gravy
- Pieces of the duck bones
- Pieces of duck skin
- 2 pieces of bay leaf
- 3 cm ginger, memarkan
- 2 stalks Lemongrass, memarkan
- 2500 ml water
How to make a Duck Vermicelli
- Heat the Grapeseed Oil, stir-fry the skin and fat of the duck fat until melted.
- Stir in garlic, onions and green chillies, Saute until browned.
- Enter the duck meat, stir until it changes color, enter the oyster sauce, soy sauce, hoisin sauce, broth powder and add water to taste, cover the Pan reduce heat.
- Enter the vermicelli and stir quickly, last stir in sesame oil, stir again.
- Serve with a sprinkling of chives, leeks and garlic fries attach with a bowl of soup broth.
To get the delicious cuisine are actually more appropriate to use peking duck, but if there is no local ducks are also okay. But keep in mind select the duck isn't too young and not too old. Happy cooking.